25.3k+ Gaming Account / 600+ new follows per week / 350 posts

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 25, 300 (as of October 30th, 2018)
Topic/Niche: Fortnite Gaming
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes. I currently have it attached to another email but can provide both.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Even mix of organic and follow / unfollow engagement. I ONLY unfollow those who DONT follow back to ensure longevity with my followers instead of unfollowing them a few days later. If you want you can unfollow them all, but I recommend sticking with the ones that follow you back.

Description: Price is non-negotiable at this time, especially from the growth that comes along with the consistency. Anywhere from 500 - 900 new followers per week dependent on how active I am and how many posts end up on the explore page.

Majority of stories sit around 3k views and I always try to ensure the story is either engaging or informative (of value).

I’m in NO RUSH to sell the account so don’t give me the low ball offers and that it’s “so easy” to create a fortnite account because if it is, go do it yourself and let me know how it long it takes you to get to 25k without your engagement groups.

Reason for selling: Simply don’t have the time. The extra time I DO have is spent on an another project that is of more value and I’m unable to give the account the attention it needs.

Any questions, let me know. See below from screenshots of account activity.

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD.

1 Like