250K Fitness Network With Matching Usernames | Quick Sale

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 250,000
Topic/Niche: Fitness
Promotion methods used: Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks.
Original email: Yes for all the pages

Description:

Selling Fitness network consisting of 4 pages with matching usernames which are highly brandable. The accounts have been inactive for quite some time which will be considered in the price. Nearly 3 years old, these accounts are a unique opportunity to promote fitness related products on each of them. Besides, another strength of the network is to be able to use each pages has a promotional tool to grow the others giving complete control over the development of the accounts which will lead to more organic followers and ultimately to more sales as well.

DM me your offers!

I’ve received many inquiries regarding merging those pages. Yes it is possible and I can give you some contacts that can do it here on SWAPD should you be interested to do so.

Where you account ? :slight_smile:

PM sent.

Links please?

PM sent.

Username and price please

PM’d you.

I will also include in the sale a list of clients you can contact for promotional posts/shoutouts in the fitness niche.

PM your offers!

link please and price

PM sent.

The network has been appraised at $5,000+ (will show proof to any serious buyers on PM). I’m looking for a quick sale and I’m willing to make a killer deal on these pages so feel free to submit your offers :wink:

Thank you for using SWAPD.