250k Subs Crypto Name Verified Youtube Account for Sale

Country of followers (majority): India
Amount of fans/followers: 250000
Topic/Niche: Crypto
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

For sale is my Crypto Name Verified 250k Subscribers Youtube Account. Though it wasn’t initially intended for Crypto, it has been rebranded and reverified with a top Crypto name, making it an excellent choice for any new Crypto project.
The channel is available for re-verification if required by the buyer and has no strikes or warnings.
The account is eligible for Monetization.
Historical screenshots attest to its natural organic growth. As a reputable seller with a track record on all forums, I have sold more than 400 Youtube accounts on all famous forums.
Payment can be made in Crypto/USDT/BUSD/ETH/BTC.
For further details, please contact me via private message. Please be aware that I have more than 30 other accounts up for sale.
If you’re interested, I have additional verified channels in the Crypto and NFT niches with larger subscriber bases. Send me a message to learn about more options.
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.

[Note: Channel is rebranded and reverified with a good Crypto Name and is not Crypto Niche right from day one.]

Price?

How much for the crypto youtube channel? and is it making money currently?