[40% ENGAGEMENT] | 255K Followers | Extremely Viral | Hedgehog | USA Majority | OG Email | Store Designs INCLUDED

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 255,000
Topic/Niche: Hedgehogs
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Incredibly high engagement account with 255,000 I will only be dealing on-site with SwapD’s transaction service. Looking for a quick sale. I’m in college and legitimately don’t have time to manage this account anymore. Account can mint thousands if used correctly. Reels typically hit the explore page in just a day and can generate millions of views. Tons of money to be made in merch sales, promotions, and partnerships. Content is vast, as the niche of this account is already viral and popular. This account is one of the biggest in the niche.

Added bonus: This account currently has a successful store—I am willing to send all merch designs I’ve created to a buyer. So much more potential to sell product!

I have a safety concern badge because I am under the age of 21 years old.

Bump

User and BO

Bump

What is the url?

2k what is the @

Dmed

Dmed

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Still for sale—looking to close a deal

Pm handle please

Dmd

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.