28.7k channel, 45% USA, earns 4-5k/mo, w/ 1.4K discord (8k price drop!)

Amount of subscribers: 28.7k
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): completely organic

Description: Selling a 28.7k gaming channel, with a 45% USA audience. Started this channel in the beginning of December, and have seen tremendous growth. Comes with original gmail account. All videos get recommended, and I have a loyal fan base. Generating $4-5k a month, but has slowed quite a bit as I’m posting either no videos, or one video a day. Monetized January 11th and have made over $5,800. RPM started somewhat low, but has been going up, and is usually around 80-90 cents, which could be increased with longer videos. Content could easily be outsourced for very cheap, and could provide you with sources to do so. Selling as I no longer have time to manage, and have been struggling to even post once a day anymore. Comes with a discord group of 1.4K, which is very active. Willing to provide any support needed after the sale. Not in a rush to sell, and really just seeing if there are any realistic offers worth pursuing. Message me for more details, please no low balls.

1 Like

Looks nice, send over the link please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent!

Link please.

2 Likes

Nice account, what would you consider a reasonable BIN?

1 Like

Messaged you!

Dm please

1 Like

PM’d

Does the discord come with it? And link please!

1 Like

Link and latest offer please sir

Link please

1 Like

Link plz

pm me current offer please

1 Like

PM’d everyone!

hey bro pm me plz with link and Current offer.

Verify ID first, thanks.

Hi there, link and current best offer please

1 Like

Sent!

Link + beat price

Link + best price plz

1 Like