288k Extremely Viral Nails / Beauty Instagram Page • $980 generated in the last 3 weeks from promotions • Original Email Included • Swapd OG Seller

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 288.000
Topic/Niche: Nails/Beauty
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? Organic, f/u

288k followers Nails page, in one of the most profitable and valuable niches on Instagram

The page currently has 19 million impressions, 80k profile visits and more than 400k likes received in less than 30 days

Being in such an in-demand and viral niche, this page can easily generate at least $1.500 per month from promotions, or if you want to build a dropshipping brand around it (selling rings or nail products) you can scale it to 5 figures in less than a month

I have this page for about 3 weeks, and during this time I made $980 from selling promotions to nails products companies and nail technicians. A very big company in the nails proucts space numbers among the loyal customers, company that usually buys 1 promo every week (post + story). The usual price for this bundle is anywhere from $85 to $100, depending on the terms applied

I usually find my clients by outreaching, so if you’re willing to do that more than I currently do, which is once every few days, the amount of money you could make from promotions can surprise even the veterans in the industry

The page comes fully secured with the original email, having no violations or copyright claims

Bellow you’ll find some screenshots to help you make a more informed decision. Feel free to contact me if you’re interested to purchase this page or if you simply want to find out more about it

Lmk the price?

Sent you a message.

Username & men-women ratio engagement screenshot please

Replied

Link?

Sent you a pm

Still available, do not miss the opportunity of buying one of the best and most profitable Instagram pages available on the market

Bump, making promotions on a constant basis.

Still available, made another $160 from promotions in the last 3 days.

Bump, currently at 283k followers.

Still available, making promotions on a constant basis

Bump

Still available, just made $155 today from 2 promotions.

Bump.

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.