297k ART INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT & GROWING

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 296k
Topic/Niche: Art
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Like &conmen time also hashtags.

Description: growing via the hashtags method currently so not much work for you to do For continuous growth for the page. As of now it is growing 6/10k followers per week so if you are looking for a strong page this is the one. Message me for more information. Gets over 300k+ views minimum per video and other 10k+ story views and averaging 15/25k likes per post.

Can you send the username via PM? Thank you.

If you do not have the OG email for this account, how are you securing it?

1 Like

I agree with @superstar , how do you plan to secure the account for seller. I’m looking at all the sale pages you posted and the accounts all have a few different red flags with them. I’m still trying to get to the bottom of this, if you could share insight that’d be great. If you can’t then I don’t see these properties moving anytime soon on swapd.

Personal message me and il will be able to send you the insights and proof of ownership I am not on this platform to hide anything. Thank you

On this thread for full transparency is best. All we need is an answer on how you plan to secure the account for the buyer without the email?

How I see it going is I provide the password and then swapd shall see that everything correct being the password than then the payment is given to me. As I said to you before I’m not here to scam but just here to use the platform as another way of selling pages I build and have for sale. I can also show up to date screenshots of the pages I have for sale if needed, email can not be given due to it being used by other pages I have sold to previous clients.

Not saying there’s fraudulent intent, all I’m saying whoever you sold that email to could make a claim on any other username that was attached to that email account and claim the account back even after a month later. So technically without that email - the new buyer can NOT secure this account. Just a heads up…

1 Like

Following increased to 299k

could you send the handle please via private msg. thanks

Following count bumped to 310k

Send handle and your current offer plz

Followers bumped to 313k

Follower bump to 318k

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.