3.2 Million Luxury Follower Acc (For Sale) w/OGE

Country of followers (majority): India
Amount of followers: 3.2 million
Topic/Niche: luxury/travel
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes with welcome email
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: So with this account, we have grown it organically. We own about 6 Million in luxury accounts that we used to cross promote our pages so the page is filled with high quality luxury followers. We have used this account just for traveling within the last year and have have recieved way more than $50,000+ of value of free accomidations, resorts, flights, restaurants, exotic car rentals, VIP sections, pretty much anything that people would want to have promoted infront of millions of luxury followers. We’ll also help teach you the ropes on how to leverage this page for real life as well as monetizing with brands.

So youre telling us last year when the username was rajni_rajni499 - you received $50K in free accommodations, resorts and exotic rentals.

I suggest stating the full truth here.

7 Likes

So obviously the names have changed and yes, this year, we have used the page for over the stated amount in accommodations over $50,000. It’s valuable if you understand how to use it.

For example, the stories on the account now are for 4 nights stay at a resort that ranges from $450 to $900 per night but is all inclusive if you were really interested. More than happy to look at the highlights as well if you’re interested.

If someone is offering you that, then this is the dopest i.g influencing scam ever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You just copied the stories from @Nadia

1 Like

I vouch for this guy. I know him personally. I would never vouch for someone I think is going to scam. Price is too high I agree, but he’s legit. Just message him and make a private deal

What exactly do you vouch for? That he didn’t change the username from Rajni_rajni just a few months ago and that his story about him earning $50,000 in influence deals isnt a lie? And that his current IG stories he is bragging about isnt just copied from another celebrity called @Nadia?

I dont see anything wrong with changing username, niches - all you want, but when the seller is lying this much I gladly help poping holes in the story.

1 Like

No, I vouch that he is not a scammer. He’s a legit Instagram seller, Nadia is his business partners wife. They are all on trips together.

What he did with the page, I won’t speak On. I can just say, he will not screw anyone over. I think he made the price to high by accident lol

I agree though. That’s why I like swapd. People call people on bull ■■■■. It makes this marketplace safe from scammers. I do the same on other people’s posts lol

Offer it to those hotels you promote :joy:

3 Likes

Pm please

FrostyAce pm me the handle please

Pm Sent @Blum @Hus

Unlisting as duplicate listing