[SOLD] 3.6M+ Twitter with RARE username included. Organic 13.9M+ Impressions & 116K+ Likes in last 28 days from 7/1/19

Amount of followers: 3.6M+
Country of followers (majority): Mexico
Topic/Niche: Couples/Sensual/Sexual
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

All organic

Description:

*Comes with a very promising OG username that’s a common noun in the english language. It’s 6 letters. Username can be used for couples/relationships/girly stuff and etc. It’s a synonym for hugging
*Owned this account for almost 4 years
*Account has been through few theme changes from girly to vibe to couple to sensual
*For each theme change the account tweets were wiped by me to match content of theme
*NO activity on it since 2016 until recently due to me being busy
*I have recently started posting on it and the activity has picked up! Just look at the stats as i periodically update them

Why Am I selling this ?

I’ve retired from the influencer life so I haven’t had the chance to stay active on it since 2016! I don’t really have time for this account anymore should’ve sold it a long time ago, im focused on my other businesses. With the current state of twitter, this account has HUGE potential to get it super active.

NOTE:
*I will not sell the username/account separately. Both are a package
*Old thread expired, so reposting this here.

PM me if you can either match my Buy it now price or if you can beat the current highest offer.

Willing to test tweets. PM me if you can either match my Buy it now price or if you can beat the current highest offer.

1 Like

bump

pm handle please

pmed.

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD!

3 Likes