3 Posts a day monthly, to 3 Verified Pages, totaling 1.4M fans of the same niche

Please disregard my other posts. I’m just going this route because for the price and finding the right person/company, this can certainly end up being a long term relationship.

I am offering this to 4 people…

$1,350 monthly to be paid the 1st of every month via PayPal, in exchange for 3 of the same posts a day, to all 3 pages, for that month.

The 3 pages have approximately 1.4M fans total (primarily premium). With those numbers being used, you will receive 270 posts for the month, which is equivalent to exactly, $5 each post.

Twitter Stats:

Just please, no nudity and/or political nonsense

Any other questions in the mean time, please feel free to ask. Thanks folks.

2 Likes

can you pm me the handles of the pages? I am very interested in utilizing this for our page but need to know that your audience will be a good fit for us. The asking price is not a problem. PM details please. Would also need to see page stats. Thanks.

Absolutely. Just updated some stats. Meanwhile, I’ll send a PM your way.

Message finally sent. Sorry. Had it as a draft and jumped into something else but you should have the info now.

Anyone else out there interested, let me know. This truly is a bad*ss offer but time to get my Web Design and Development business going stronger.

Can you send me the urls please

Sent

To the top…

Price Drop:

Only change from the original desciption will be the time schedule.

Times are all Eastern Times Zones (EST):

1. $1,600 for 2am, 4am, 6am,
  2. $1,650 for 8pm, 10pm, 12am
  3. $1,700 for 8am, 10am, 12pm
  4. $1,750 for 2pm, 4pm, 6pm

$1,500 for accepting whatever times are left.

Let me know!

$1,350 for the 2 remaining spots. Start the 3rd quarter out right!

Send me pm about your pages and links.

Thanks

Replied.