3 Posts a day monthly, to 3 Verified Pages, totaling 1.4M fans of the same niche

Please disregard my other posts. I’m just going this route because for the price and finding the right person/company, this can certainly end up being a long term relationship.

I am offering this to 4 people…

$1,350 monthly to be paid the 1st of every month via PayPal, in exchange for 3 of the same posts a day, to all 3 pages, for that month.

The 3 pages have approximately 1.4M fans total (primarily premium). With those numbers being used, you will receive 270 posts for the month, which is equivalent to exactly, $5 each post.

Twitter Stats:

Just please, no nudity and/or political nonsense

Any other questions in the mean time, please feel free to ask. Thanks folks.

2 Likes

can you pm me the handles of the pages? I am very interested in utilizing this for our page but need to know that your audience will be a good fit for us. The asking price is not a problem. PM details please. Would also need to see page stats. Thanks.

Absolutely. Just updated some stats. Meanwhile, I’ll send a PM your way.

Message finally sent. Sorry. Had it as a draft and jumped into something else but you should have the info now.

Anyone else out there interested, let me know. This truly is a bad*ss offer but time to get my Web Design and Development business going stronger.

Can you send me the urls please

Sent

To the top…

Price Drop:

Only change from the original desciption will be the time schedule.

Times are all Eastern Times Zones (EST):

1. $1,600 for 2am, 4am, 6am,
  2. $1,650 for 8pm, 10pm, 12am
  3. $1,700 for 8am, 10am, 12pm
  4. $1,750 for 2pm, 4pm, 6pm

$1,500 for accepting whatever times are left.

Let me know!

$1,350 for the 2 remaining spots. Start the 3rd quarter out right!

Send me pm about your pages and links.

Thanks

Replied.

Interested, please PM link of pages.

Sent.

3rd and 4th quarter. If your website is monetized properly, there is definitely money to be made.

PM links please?

Sent.

Please Pm the links, thanks.

PM please