300K Fashion Instagram Account (OG Email, Daily Growth, Price Drop)

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 301,820
Topic/Niche: Fashion, Style
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, Follow Unfollow

Description: 300K Fashion page with decent engagement. I’ve grown this page using the Follow Unfollow method, but even without that it gains around 800 followers organically. I’ve attached the SocialBlade screenshot in which you can see that the account gains organically even on days I unfollow.

I don’t do sponsored posts. I get plenty of inquires via emails and DMs but I haven’t started doing shouts.

The price might seems on the higher side, but Fashion is one of the most profitable niches and active Fashion accounts are hard to get.

2 Likes

Since the OG isn’t included I make the first offer: $2500

I understand your concern regarding the OG email, but sorry, I’d rather start selling shouts on my page than sell it for $2.5K.

I think I might have the OG email, but I am not 100% sure hence I’ve mentioned that it’s not included. I’ve had quite a lot of IG accounts since 2015 and sometimes it gets confusing.

The issue is when I go to Settings > Privacy and Security > Access Data > Former Email Addresses, I get the following error:

Anyone knows how to fix this?

I’ll beat the previous offer and offer $3,500

can i see the link please?

Send me price and linj

PM’ed

Fixed it! OG email is available!

Please PM me the handle

PM’ed.

Interested, Sent me details thanks

The account had 301,820 followers when I posted this thread 10 days ago. It’s at 312,710 followers now. Been gaining 1K+ followers daily for the past few days because of explorer page.

Details of the account please. Price nego?

PM’ed.

pm current highest

Pm me the handle. Also, think you may be reposting of my page :+1:

Can you send me the highest price and handle?

SOLD