30k+ Fishing/Outdoors Instagram Page

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 31,000
Topic/Niche: Fishing/Outdoors/Hunting(A little)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Follow/Unfollow , it’s a brand itself.

Description:

I have an outdoor fishing page available for sale. The account was created in September 2016 and although not active that ENTIRE time it’s been around (Inactive from April 2017 - August 2017) it’s a great page with active users. We did a lot of follow/unfollow BUT only unfollowing people who don’t follow back and this isn’t a generic unfollow/follow, grow the account and it’s gone kind of thing.

There’s 2 sides if you will to purchasing this.

1. Purchase JUST the Instagram page
    PRICE: $600 USD

2. Purchase the brand which comes with an established/reputable brand in the industry including name, logos, website, userbase, etc (all property) and all social media accounts which have:
    Instagram - 31k
    Twitter - Approaching 5k
    Facebook - 2.2k

PRICE: $3000 USD

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Not looking for a quick sale, I want this to go to someone who needs the infrastructure and head start but is willing to take it to what it SHOULD be. This brand is a staple in the fishing industry and although it’s tough to part ways and has made a few $1000 over the year, I don’t have the resources (time/money) to scale it to where I would like it.

PM handle and insights

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.