31k Automotive FB Page+Online Store TIER 1 COUNTRIES US/AUS/EUR/UK

Country of followers (majority): US/AU
Amount of fans/followers: 31,000
Topic/Niche: Automotive
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Built this page from the ground up around April last year. Seen big success with it, even opening an online store to sell automotive merchandise. The page is small, but gets decent engagement and reach. Have made over $1,000AUD through the online store without really focusing on it. The page can make around $300AUD+ per month with focus put on products and good content.

Mainly video content, sometimes funny images. Never been unpublished. Great potential in this page to grow huge. Selling, as I don’t have time to run it these days and know it can be utilized better by someone else. Haven’t posted much in a while, so be aware of that.

$1,200USD negotiable (includes online store too.)

Reach:

Fan demographics:

Sales through online store (no work required on your part, all automated):
SALES

Video performance:

" ":

I am sorry, but your latest posts struggle to reach 20 likes per post, with almost no comments/shares. Previous earnings have no say in the current price that, it’s like selling a pickup truck and saying “well, I’ve made 50K with it over the years, so it’s worth at least 100k.”

I kindly suggest that you re-think your price, as even if this page was in its prime, asking 1200 USD for a 31K page is a huge stretch.

1 Like

At this point, I’m very flexible on offers. Low engagement lately is due to barely posting the past few months.

1 Like

Sounds good. Thank you for clarifying that. Good luck with sales!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.