32k Fishing/Outdoors Account For Sale!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 31, 500
Topic/Niche: Fishing/Outdoors/Hunting
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Follow/Unfollow (but only unfollowing those who don’t follow back)

Description: It was a brand built account for an online fishing website I have. The account is 2 years old I believe now, started back in 2016.

The account itself is being sold for $700 USD.
Requirement: The URL/Account name HAS to be changed unless you want to buy the brand as well.

If you’re interested in buying the brand, the name and logo would be an additional $500 USD and if you want the website ($4000 to build), you would be looking at another $2000 minimum. The website is custom built with wordpress, over 1000 members, over 100 articles, responsive, it’s kind of like a “Facebook” but for fishing. The servers are run on Amazon Web Hosting with a 3S load time.

Also has over 600 posts. Price is non-negotiable for the account itself as $700 is heavily under-priced if you know a thing or 2 about social media and where it’s headed.

No it’s not heavily under-priced, it’s heavily over-priced and if you knew a thing or two about social media you wouldn’t even be posting this. Cheers

1 Like

You’ve clearly been around social media for what, 2 years? Lol

Just sold my other acc with 35k for 800. You can make $300 in ads alone per month. Get outta here with your amateur ■■■■ buddy

Makes 300$ per month from ads triestosellitfor700 okay mate :joy::pray:

1 Like

joins 2 days ago, thinks he knows everything LOL, delete your acc please

Implying that how long you’ve been in swapd matters as if swapd is Instant for Instagrams and I just found out. Anyway everyone is allowed to have their prices no matter how shitty they are. Cheers mate and good luck with your sales. You’re clearly ahead of us all. :pray:

2 Likes

URL and insights please :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.