347K IG Account. 85% Female. 20% US. Super active. ($2900)

Country of followers (majority): 21% Brazil, 18% US
Amount of fans/followers: 348000
Topic/Niche: Celebrity
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic
Is The Original Email Included? Yes

Description:

This is the fan page of a celebrity. I personally have never seen an account as active and as responsive in my entire Instagram life. It easily gets 1-9K comments per post and 30-90K likes.

Here on swapd we don’t appreciate people that remove questions from the description.

Please inform us if this account comes with original email or not.

3 Likes

For this reason, please make rows that are non removable & a must to fill question to post a topic pls @SWAPD

I didn’t remove it. Apparently it wasn’t there at all when I opened the thread.

It would be helpful.

He just posted in the wrong category so some questions were not there.

3 Likes

Bump

Overall, great account, price should be reduced

Because:

a) not USA dominant
b) account is at risk due to the similarity to the main acc

A) it’s not US dominant by 3%. Doesn’t make sense.
B) people buy accounts to switch them mainly, and anyway there’s no risk involved as long as you don’t try to impersonate said person. There are plenty of big accs of celebrities. I owned many. Heck there are many of this very same gal. I couldn’t tell you an account that has received any kind of penalty. Blue ticks exist for a reason.

Nonetheless, $10K It’s slightly negotiable.

Having 18% or 21% is the same thing. We’re not talking majority, we’re talking PREMIUM. It’s 40-50%+ at minimum. It’s still Brazil at the top here.

Glws!

2 Likes

Its okay dude, enjoy life

Bump

Bump

Bump

nice account

Man 9K stands for 9000 (as in nine thousands), not 9. There’s even a screenshot. Duh.

1 Like

nice account good luck with sales.

Handle

Sent

Bump