354K Viral Luxury/Cars IG Account, $2K A month, High Engagement, USA Majority

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 358K
Topic/Niche: Luxury/Cars
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Comes with OG Email. The best premium luxury/car Instagram account with majority USA followers, high engagement rate (4%), rare username, and most posts go viral- video posts average 250,000-1,000,000+ views and 45K likes. This page also makes $2K a month from repeat advertisers, sometimes more if there are new advertisers. You can monetize the page with advertising for people, running an e-commerce store, affiliate marketing, a YouTube channel, and many more ways. I am selling this account because my main focus is building and scaling 6 and 7-figure e-commerce brands, thus I do not have time to post on it. I am on here daily so please let me know me know if you want to buy, or with your offer if you do not agree with my listed price. I am open to all offers so don’t be afraid to give your offer. I am looking forward to you claiming the account for yourself!

SS 2

SS 3

SS 4

Proof of income below, a little over 1,000 payments made since page has been created as you can see in the final screenshot. (Names have been scribbled out to maintain client privacy)

1 Like

handle and any proof of income plz

Hello. The proof of income is in the post.

Handpe plz

Can you pm me handle.

Handle please, the income was from an online store or from paid promotions? Since you use stripe

1 Like

Is the price negotiable?

Sent

The transactions are from paid promotions. Not an online store.

Link please

Link and price.

Thanks

Please message me the username and price

Sent

Is the price negotiable?

1 Like

User @?

Handle please?

Handle please

Handle please

No it’s not