364K Viral Car IG Account, $2-3K A month, High Engagement, USA Majority

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 364K
Topic/Niche: Cars/Automotive
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Comes with OG Email. The best premium luxury/car Instagram account with majority USA followers, high engagement rate (4%), rare username, and most posts go viral- video posts average 250,000-1,000,000+ views and 45K likes. This page also makes $2K-3K a month from repeat advertisers, sometimes more if there are new advertisers. You can monetize the page with advertising for people, running an e-commerce store, affiliate marketing, a YouTube channel, and many more ways. I am the only account owner ever since I created it. No one else has had any kind of access to the account. I am selling this account because my main focus is building and scaling 6 and 7-figure e-commerce brands, thus I do not have time to post on it. I am on here daily so please let me know me know if you want to buy, or with your offer if you do not agree with my listed price. I am open to all offers so don’t be afraid to give your offer. I am looking forward to you claiming the account for yourself!

handle please

I messaged you the handle.

Minimum Price and handle plz

I just messaged you the minimum price and handle.

Username and current offer

Messaged you the info.

username and how much

I messaged you the info.

Handle and C/O please :wink:

Handle please

I PM’d you.

1 Like

Messaged you.

Handle and min. Price? Thanks.

Messaged

hey bro how much is this page