37k followers basketball niche account for sale

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 37,000
Topic/Niche: Basketball/kobe
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No however I bought the account from the previous owner 2 years ago and have had no issues in those 2 years (he didn’t have the OGE because the guy he bought it from never gave it and this was almost 3 years ago as well)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): All organic methods
Description: This account is currently being sold just so whoever is ready this can know. If something happens I will update! can make you some good promotion money if you post consistently. The account is active, haven’t been posting as much since I don’t have time for it anymore but with some consistent posting, you can easily gain back engagement with no problem. Any further questions just message me (side note I’m new to this website so if you use something other than PayPal goods and services let me know as long as it is secure!) want to get this deal done.

1 Like

Thank you

Username

Isn’t this the public thread for the post? Pm me instead bro and I’ll give it to you