37k US based lifestyle/fashion page for sale!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 37k
Topic/Niche: fashion
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description: This page is so lovely and active as well… No OG email but account is very safe cus it comes with current email!! ONLY accept BTC as method of payment!!

handle?

handle please

Why did you delete the account and reactivate again? Whats up with the quicksell and btc only?

Why are you in such a hurry

1 Like

wanna ask such questions? i guess you know what they call DM’s!!! you don’t ask such on here it literally means you just tryna jeopardize my work sir… please learn this next time and reach my dm🤦🏻‍♂️

I just think you should mentioned these things in the post itself, there will be many people who have these questions.

3 Likes

This is the last time i’m gonna answer you without having to dm me… check my reviews!! also checking my sales here and see how much i have sold on here!! should be the last time please!! wanna ask something? you’re free to ask in the dm and get answers!! please don’t do such again sir!! looks more like you’re just here to cause problems thank you and do not reply this again cept you wanna dm me🤦🏻‍♂️

Well I messaged you but ur just avoiding giving answers to basic questions

1 Like

Link and price

username please

Handle please and thanks.
And current offer if you have one.

Check your DM’s

can you send me the follower growth chart from the last 7 days. thanks

still up

What’s with the -50K followers in the growth chart?

1 Like

Handle plz

Username and current offer please

Asking the real questions

1 Like

He even deleted the picture, I asked him all these questions but he’s just dodging them. Even in pm

can you’ll just be smart enough to dm? cus this is a site that involves a middleman in every trade!! don’t be so ignorant not to ask questions on my dm that i won’t definitely answer you’ll! @Jbbusiness it seems you’re just an ignorant person and this is so bad for you… i hav explained myself and also answered @Goofy on my dm so please just be smart enough to be focused on your business and stop being a nuisance in someone else’s business cus you’re just a bitter person🤦🏻‍♂️