400k tweet Instagram page

us
comedy

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 407k
Topic/Niche: Tweet/Comedy
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Deleted
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic and some sfs

Description:

This page used to be a slime page, getting around 10-14k likes and 70k+ vid views, some vids would hit explore and get like 200k+, I changed the theme to a comedy tweet theme and it now gets 5-8k likes. I’ve attached screenshots of the demographics, mass majority of audience is USA, and the reason this weeks engagement is so low is because I stopped posting for around a month. I’ve attached screenshots of some of the posts individual engagement.

My asking price for this page is $950 BTC.

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Bumping this post.

400k tweet instagram

@Swapd can you please give your professional opinion regarding this account.

We will audit this at checkout (if you like). If the results are bad, you can always back out. Initially, I see the account is losing followers at a fast rate, so not a good sign.

Can you please message me the account handle?

bumping this post

PM me your handle and best offer so far

pm handle thx

Bumping this thread

what’s the URL, mate?

Price and the handle on PM please.

PM details

PM details please.

Could you please pm me, i’m very interested on this one.

Is this sale still alive? I want to purchase but i have no idea how bitcoins work.

Pm me the handle and I’ll take a look. Can you message me updated insights as well? I can turn the account around but it needs to make sense financially. Anytime you change themes it has a disastrous effect on the following. It was better off staying a slime page

closed #19

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.