430k+ Mens Fashion Account

Country of followers (majority): Brasil\Turkey
Amount of followers: 436000
Topic/Niche: Mens Fashion/Lifestyle
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Follow Unfollow/)

Description:

I’ve decided to put on sale my mens fashion account that I’ve been working on since 2015. Account had collaborations with top fashion brands (Balr, Daniel Wellington,Michael Louis, FashionNova etc.) I’ve been generating sales from shoutouts then I decided getting Fashion/luxury related goods from top brands instead of money. I have stopped posting 30 days ago and before then I was posting once in couple of days which result in engagement dropping. Whoever is dedicated could bring this up without a problem. I own now ecommerce Businesses I unfortunately I don’t have time posting nor setting up collaborations due to that reason it is for sale. Do not low ball me please as we’re not here to waste each others time.

send me username plz

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Dm username please

Done, please check.

Sent

Great, thank you.

do send username :slight_smile: ty

dm @ please

username and average story views please

please handle

bump

username and average story views please

Thank you for using SWAPD.