+49k active memes/vine account - USA audience

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 49.8K
Topic/Niche: Vines/memes
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no, but account is secured and comes with 2 latest emails and nobody has access to OG
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: This account is very easy to maintain with extremely loyal followers with an engament rate of around 13% (standard with meme pages is around 5%). I’m selling the account because I don’t have any time for it any more because I have to prepare a lot for my university that starts in 3 months. It can be grown with 1k weekly new followers if managed correctly, see the screenshots below.

OG-email is not included, but the account is secured by 2 new email address: one is linked to the account and the other email is a recovery email for the email that’s linked to the account. So by buying this account, you’ll receive 2 email accounts (ProtonMail, recommended by the Swapd team).

Posting on the account only takes around 5 minutes max. since content (Vines) is easy to find. A story post gets around 16k impressions which is a 35% engagement rate (see screenshots below).

Let me know if you have any questions, I will respond to you asap.

Username?

Please verify your ID first which is necessary to make a purchase on Swapd @VERIFICATION , pm me when you’re verified!

Bumping this :slight_smile:

Username & price ?

Hi, please verify your ID first which is necessary to make a purchase @VERIFICATION

Bumping this :slight_smile:

Is this still available? I’d like to make an offer

Check PM!

Username

Username

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

What’s the current offer & username?

link and price

Replied

What’s the current offer & username?

PM’d.

link and current price

PM’d.