5.6k Hot Niche Youtube Monetized Channel for Sale (High CPM)

Amount of subscribers: 5.6k Subs
Country of subscribers (majority): Gh & US
Topic/Niche: Mixed Niches in Money Making
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid):

Description: Hot mixed niches monetized channel with 5.6k subscribers for sale at the price of $1,500 or best offer. This channel is growing steadily now at very high cpm. CPM can go as high as $1,200 per 1000 views for a niche (proof will be shown below).

Well, if you are wondering why I’m selling this channel. I want to sell because I urgently need the money to top up what I have for a project which is very urgent… By the way, I am also trying to solicit for loan so if I should get the loan on time, then I quit selling this channel.

You don’t need enough views to make high income with this channel!

I have run several tests and analysis to discover which niches has the high CPM and it doesn’t really matter which country views are coming from.
I will also teach buyer which activities can skyrocket CPM beyond the normal highs
I will also show you the things you do which decreases your CPM

MODE I WILL RECEIVE PAYMENT:
BTC / USDT / TRX

Check below for channel Analytics:

Lifetime Geographies:

Last 28 days Geos:

Check below to verify the CPM of Niche Video which can go as high as over $1k per 1000 views
m1

m2

m3

Channel has No Strike issue!

You may inbox me for link or get to know more. Thanks

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

PM me the link.

link please

Highly interested, PM link

Very interested. Channel name please

@Sun check your inbox

Please check your inbox

Please inbox

@zacchyrus95 check your inbox

This topic should be closed , this man is not selling any youtube channel , he is only talking about another service about creating monetised youtube channel .

1 Like

hello am interested in the channel share me the link

Please send the link

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.