5-Letter OG Twitter Handle (Cannabis or Marijuana niche)

Amount of followers: 295
Country of followers (majority): US
Topic/Niche: Cannabis
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): none–I did not work on growing the followers–name is valuable, not the followers…

This 5-letter handle is perfect for a cannabis, marijuana, or CBD / Hemp company looking to stand out online and grow a big following.

I’ve been in the cannabis space for a while, and I’ve been keeping an eye on social media handles and accounts, and I can tell you: they do not come along often.

I got this for a project I was a part of a year or two ago, and nothing came of it. I intended to grow it myself after that, but I’ve got too much going on, so thought I’d offer it for sale.

Selling for best offer – I’ve got a $10k offer off-site, but wanted to see if I could get any action for it on Swapd. Not desperate to sell, but I’d like to see it go to a good home, so PM me your best offer for this insanely good handle.

Please do not ask for the handle if your budget isn’t at least 5-figures–don’t waste both of our time.

If you ARE going to PM me, please make sure you are verified.

(Doesn’t include OGE, because it didn’t when I acquired it).

Thanks.

bump.

On twitter, @marijuana @cannabis and @weed are all shut down and unavailable. This is your big chance to own an OG username in the cannabis space.

HMU…

Still looking for a solid offer here on Swapd for this bad boy. Amazing handle.

Last bump. If there’s no interest, will pull the trigger on the off-site offer.

Last chance Swapd!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.