5 verified badged accounts with a total of 1 million 341,500 followers

Amount of followers: 1.351.520
Country of followers (majority): Turkey
Topic/Niche: breaking news accounts
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): %100 organic accounts

Description: These accounts are the most followed independent news pages in Turkey. Many politicians, journalists, actors, influencers in Turkey follow these accounts.
Account opening date is very old. Accounts opened in 2012.
I do not intend to sell separately. In fact, it would be much better if a company like the BBC took these accounts and made it a news page for the BBC Turkey. (BBC is just one example, bbc already has Turkey pages.)

If you want to buy all of them in bulk, you can message me.

1. Account in 2021

1st account: 546.1K followers
2nd account: 347.2K Followers
3rd account: 267.7K Followers
4th account:114.5K Followers
5th account: 75.8K Followers

Only the statistics of the 1st account are as follows. Since we closed our news company, there has been no sharing for the last 3 months. However, you can be sure that it will be as effective as before when used actively.
You can also use these accounts for Cryptocurrency shares. If you don’t change the username, you won’t lose the verified badge.

hey please dm me i am interested

Sent DM

you mean 100000$ for this ?

Yes, why are you surprised?

From which twitter account can you get 1 million or 3 million clicks in 1 month?

Resim1
Resim1

Remove the .(dot) from your price.

I fixed it. Thank you for the warning.

1 Like

Bump

bump

The sale is still active.

Price?

He writes on the subject. All accounts are sold together. 100000 $

Up!

selling seprately?

I sent PM.

I have determined a price list in line with the requests from those who want to buy separately.

Interested people can send a message.

I want $50,000 for all accounts. Serious buyer can message me.

bump

The topic is current. The sale continues.

You can get it for NFT project. They get 100 Million reach in 1 Month and 3 Million link clicks per Month.