500k+ Sub monetized youtube channel Vlog

Amount of subscribers: 500.000 sub
Country of subscribers (majority): India and USA
Topic/Niche: Vlog
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks

Description: The channel have monetized. I delete all the older video and do vlog for my self but i am so busy to continue. So i sell it

Payment: payoneer, transferwise, BTC (buyer pay fee)

1 Like

Pm me link

Can you please send me channel link

1 Like

Link please.

1 Like

Pm link

1 Like

Link please

1 Like

How come you only have a few hundred views per cideo while the channel has 500k?

It seems to be a dead channel

because i delete all the older videos in the channel and do video for my self, and maybe the fan don’t like my videos very much, that why my videos have low views

I’d be wary of this channel everyone, I noticed May 7th 2019 the subscribers spiked up from 0 to 519k and ever since has been losing followers

Not in one day my friends, it is 2 week to get that subs There are 1 or 2 videos go viral at that time: about 115 milion view, which bring back the subs high like that. But it may violation the coppyright so it need to be delete. After that to now there are no videos can go viral like that.
i will update this picture to my post if anyone still confuse.

Pm name please

I assume you changed rhe name of the channel then? What was this channel about? What was rhat vidro do you have screenshots?
It just seems oddly interesting to get 500k subs in such a short period

Please pm link

please send the link

Sorry the channel has been accepted into the YouTube Partner Program and is now able to monetize on YouTube.

So the the price change 2999 to 4999$

Good luck getting this price, as mentioned the channel looks heavily botted and very inactive so isn’t worth much at all

When did you apply for monetization?

even pewdiepie didn’t get 500k that quick awfully suspicious

@Alpha i think the channel is botted you should do an audit report and check social blade

If the channel ever hits checkout, sure thing, but as of right now no.

1 Like