60k+ Babes/Model Account | OG | Fast

Country of followers (majority): India, Brasil, USA, Mexico, Egypt, (Germany and Colombia are always swapping with Egypt)
Amount of followers: currently at 53.198
Topic/Niche: Babes/Models
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes, you can have the OG mail if you want
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): S4S, Organic and F4F - no DM Groups, never bought followers

Description:

I’m selling a Babes/Models Account which has currently 62k Followers. The account is growing 800 Follower per day. You can check the insights on hypeauditor or ninjalitics.com - I post 2 times daily and every picture, depends on the picture, gets around 600 - 2k Likes. I never used DM groups or bought followers, i only did S4S and F4F (in the start). I get many response on my Storys and i also get get shoutout request and some babes are sending me pictures in the expectation i will post them. I got recently some “Powerlikes” from two verified babes accounts. (1 had 1,4m Follower the second had 10,4m Follower). Story Views are around 1.6 - 2.3k.

In the package is included the OG mail + Domain (if you want) + a little guide and a hypeauditor account where you can see weekly a free view on your page.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me :slight_smile:

This page will fail Swapds audit

price

Best Offer :slight_smile:

bump

Username please and thank you

Done

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.