51.1K TikTok YouTube Channel

Amount of subscribers: 51.1K
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: TikTok Compilations
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:
We offer a YouTube channel related to TikTok. The videos we upload are compilations of TikTok videos, this differs from singing to dancing and more. The channel has over 51.1K+ subscribers and has over 16.6 million views. In the last 28 days, the channel got over 455K+ views and gained over 1.3K+ subscribers. The channel is really known for its TikTok singing videos which attract a lot of views (in January/February the channel went viral).

Since 4 months ago the channel earns its money through paid promotions in the videos. People can buy a featuring or advertisement in the video through two Fiverr gigs.

The channel itself is not monetized through YouTube at this time, but it can be re-applied for monetization at any time if you add original additions (for example voice-overs).

If you buy this channel, we deliver everything including the videos, email, the Fiverr account, social media accounts (TikTok, Instagram), and the Spotify account including the playlist with 953 followers.

Price is negotiable
Note: The mentioned price is in euros and does not include the fees that this website takes!

1 Like

No demographics screenshots?

Added!

Thank you. I removed the “monetized through paid promotions” from the topic title as it may confuse buyers with regular, YouTube backed monetization.

Ok :+1:

pm link

Pm sent!

Link

Interested in purchasing. Please PM me a link so I can take a look :slight_smile:

Pm sent!

Pm sent

1 Like

Hello, can you send me LINK + final price?..

I will pay for it imidiately…send the link and more details

Link

I am interested in your channel can I please get the username so I can a further look

Hey please Dm me. Very interested.

hi can you share username and final price?

Link please

Hi,

Please DM me. I’m interested to buy.

Link pls :))