552k Facebook Page for Sale

Country of followers (majority): USA 79k
Amount of followers: 552k
Topic/Niche: Movie Artists
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic and Paid only

Description: Price Negotiable

You’re asking around 10 more than the going rate, if only going on the stats you’ve added.

Please post screens of insights and for fans / followers.

Thanks for the reply, we have adjusted the price accordingly. Please let us know if you are still interested.

General rule of thumb with even premium stats you are looking at an average ov $1k per 100k however with given time of facebook world, these prices are currently much less. Wish you the best of luck with selling even at this price point.

we have adjusted our price accordingly thanks for the message

Who came up wtith this 1k per 100k followers? I just sold a 212k page for 12’000. I think if you have a premium page there’s no reason at all to sell it for 1k per 100k…

I agree it is not a solid setting for each price as no pages are the same and I would say any page in a specific niche would definitely be more valuable that a meme fan page. But if you were able to sell a 212k page for 12K then mad props to you and congradulations :smiley:

Please PM me with screenshots of linkclicks, reach, country users are from, and all other statistics. What is your current offer?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.