83K Sports Page - 1K Daily Growth - Great Engagement

Country of followers (majority): Brazil
Amount of followers: 83000
Topic/Niche: Soccer
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
83000 active followers - 22% engagement rate - Great story views

OG email included.

Why is this page a great investment?
Reaching near 2 million people every week this is an amazing way to get traffic.

Traffic=money
You can get money with Shoutouts, Pay Per Installs, Pay Per Clicks, Affiliate Marketing, Email Lists, E-Commerce and everything you can think of.

Also, if you have other pages you can use this account to promote them.
Especially if they don´t have a lot of followers this will make growing your first followers much more easy.

And you can always get your money back by selling it for even a higher price than you bought it.
What can you lose?

It grows 1K daily just by reposting content from other pages and using high-quality hashtags.
When you buy this account I will give you a list of the best pages to repost from and the best sets of hashtags for this account so you can keep growing it.

When you buy this account I will give you the step by step formula that I use to grow theme pages from 0-100K+ followers, if you follow that guideline you will be able to keep growing this account and grow any account from scratch. This guide has amazing value, I only give it to my best buyers.

I deliver and respond quickly

I am also selling 40K Humor Page - #3 by mikejah

great opportunity

1 Like

DM me the @ pls.

58.6K now

60.3K, 1700 followers in just 24 hours

A post from 2 days ago :star_struck:

72K now, growing 2K daily

Please send me the handle. Thank you.

Handle?

Handle. The @. The account name lol. Whichever applies. Thanks.

handle please