600k+ Dogs Instagram Account // Top USA // OGE // 160k+ hashtags

Country of followers (majority): USA (17%)
Amount of followers: 600k+
Topic/Niche: Dogs
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes (its a private email on a custom domain)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Selling an active dogs account with a great brand-able username that has over 160k hashtags. Daily reach is ±700k, however due to not posting as frequently, the average for the last 7 days is ±450k. ER fluctuates between 1 and 2%.

The account grows just by posting 3 posts daily (i literally do nothing more since i don’t have the time) - it grew by 690 today so far the day has another 7 hours to go. The account WOULD grow faster, but for some reason Instagram Reels are not available in my country, and I can’t post them using VPNs anymore. The WOULD grow is mentioned because Instagram always shines a bigger spotlight on their newest features.

I haven’t sold shoutouts on this account, even though i get numerous requests every single day. I think that shoutouts ruin ER and growth, which eventually ruins the whole account. I did not try to monetize it in other ways since other projects are taking up too much time, and I wanted to run this only as a “creative outlet” / “for fun” account.

Accepting Payments In: BTC, Direct Bank Transfer, TransferWise.

If you have extra questions, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments (so everyone can see them).

I’ll update the thread with the current highest offer in the comments.

C/O is $9k

hit the 605k mark today!

Why not put the price???

Okay good luck.

the price clearly says Best Offer, which means that I am still accepting offers.The first comment says that the best offer right now is $9k.

a BIN price does not exist, as the price that the accounts gets sold for is the highest one someone makes that I like.

Okay so well

@username ?

handle please?

Handle and best offer so far. :slight_smile:

Bump