60k | Personal/Fashion | 63.5% USA

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 60k
Topic/Niche: Personal/Fashion/Streetwear
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, Follow Unfollow, Engagement Networks

Description: Selling my 60k IG account perfect for someone to use as a personal mens fashion/streetwear account or just a normal personal account. If you’re a musician, streetwear fanatic, or just want a personal account with a large follower base, this is for you. The top locations are as listed below: This account does not have OG email as I bought it without one about a year ago. This account is also inactive and losing followers.

• 63.5% USA
  • 6.3% Australia
  • 5.2% United Kingdom
  • 3.8% Canada
  • 1.3% South Africa

Please Note that this account has used engagement networks/follow for follow in the past and does not have great engagement, it has also been inactive for quite some time. It gets about 400 - 2000 likes per post as it has been affected by engagement groups and inactivity. For this reason, I am open to offers as the account is not perfect. Please only consider this account if you believe you can either: fix the engagement, are happy to use engagement groups, or just want an account with large followers and little engagement.

Please feel free to make a reasonable offer and pm me any questions you may have. Happy to provide the handle in pm if you’d like to take a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi; handle?

Username, previous usernames?

What’s the @

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.