72.2k subscriber viral YouTube channel for sale

Amount of subscribers: 60.000
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Viral TikToks
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:

This channel was started in 2021 and has a strong history of growth so far. With over 70 million lifetime views and 60k subscribers this channel is a real powerhouse which is still growing.

19.3 million views and 13.7k subscribers gained in the past 28 days shows that the channel is still going strong and growing at a fast pace.

The opportunities with this channel are endless: You can continue growing it, rebrand it, sell promotions, promote your own channels, sell products to the audience etc.

There are many ways for this channel to turn into a cashflowing asset in no time.

Screenshots:

300?

Link please

1 Like

Why you not monetize it? ad?

Please send me channel link
Tnx

1 Like

pm me

1 Like

It has reused content so currently isn’t eligible for monetization.

Sent the link to everyone above!

Link + C/O (also if you could jsut give me the links + prices to all your tiktok channels selling rn would be great)

1 Like

Sending now!

Link please :blush:

1 Like

Sent!

send link

ID verify yourself with @VERIFICATION first please. Once that’s done I can send you the link!

Hello, please me the handle?

Can you ID verify yourself with @VERIFICATION first please? Once that is done let me know and I’ll send you the link :slight_smile:

Still taking offers!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

PM link please mate, cheers

1 Like