66K Facebook Page Pets/Animals US based Woman 45-65+ and Domain Name + Website

Property type: Facebook Fan Page + Good Domain Name and Wordpress Website
Amount of fans/followers: 66K fans - 95% woman between 40-65+ who love pets and animals
Country of followers (majority): USA (99%)
Topic: Pets and animals
Price: Best Offer

Description:

Sorry I changed my mind, the page is no longer for sale. The prices offered are far from what I expected and what I spent to create it. So I gonna make money with. Thanks

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

If you want to get a premium tag (if your property qualifies), please PM me a screenshot of the demographics + the URL to your property.

Alrighty, this page is good enough (not great), but good enough for a premium tag.

can you pm URL please and price

Done :slight_smile:

Please send info. Thx

please send me the link

Hi,

Can i get the page’s url and more or less the price youhave in mind?

Merci.
Mark

please send me all info and price

please send info and price

Please send the details and expected price. Thanks.

Hi! Could you send me the details and price please?

Sorry I change my mind, the page is no longer for sale. The prices offered are far from what I expected and what I spent to create it. So I gonna make money with. Thanks