689k TikTok Account - Music/Lyrics

Country of followers (majority): United Sates
Amount of fans/followers: 690k
Topic/Niche: Music/Lyric Videos
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic/Follow Unfollow

Description:
A TikTok account dedicated to posting new music and lyric videos for a variety of genres, majority of followers are from USA and UK with the audience being 86% female.

The account hasn’t been active in a while but I recently posted a video the other day and it already has 11k views.

Dropping followers slightly but this can be turned around with active posting and the account has some huge influencers following.

You can sell promotional spots and easily make the revenue back, selling as I no longer work in music.

1 Like

I will buy this, but definitely not for the asking price. It’s way too large. PM me.

pm me username please

Done!

Nice can handle name change?

Yes you can change the handle/profile name, thanks!

Username and more reasonable asking price options?

Sent! thanks

Very interested! PM handle please! :slight_smile:

Sent, thanks!

Please PM username and best offer

Done!

Username and best offer please

Sent! thanks

info please

Sent!

Pm me the handle.

As the account has low reach / views as compared to before + no monetisation on tiktok.

I’ll offer $1800 + swapd fee. Let me know if you’re interested will start the ticket today.

Fantastic page you have, the majority of the followers being U.S based makes this account even more valuable. I’ll pm you if I decide to make an offer.

Sounds good, thanks!

Message account URL - interested buyer!