68K - Earns $$, High Engagement, 6M+ Impressions

Country of followers (majority): usa
Amount of followers: 68k
Topic/Niche: Animation
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: The page is related to disney characters, I originally bought this page with the plan to start a dropshipping store but soon realized it would take too much of time which i don’t plan to spend.
The page has a very big engagement rate, i have owned a few pages but this is the only one i have seen where all the comments are 100% related to the post and has 0 spam.
All the posts land on explore and dominate 4M + hashtags

From the 7 days i have owned the page it made me $600 in profit ( $100 paid shouts and $500 freelance work to build an ecom store)
I have refused a few ad posts to keep the feed clean.

The previous owner made $900 from affiliate programs which paid him $1 per sale , so the possibilites if you have the time to run your dropshipping store are huge since it would have a bigger profit margin!

Will only send to Verified
Payment Bank Wire

Insights

Earning Proof

handle please

Sent and also open to offers :+1:

can I have the link please

Sent

Can you please send the username?

Thanks !

1 Like

Hey could you send the @ please?

Please sent me the username

Verify id @VERIFICATION

Username please

Sent to all .pls no time wasting

Send pm asap, also i dont understand how didnu get the other 500 dollari? It comes with a dropshipping store?

No i got paid from one of those shoutout advertisers to build him a custom store after a short talk. Pmd user

pm the handle, please. Thanks

PM username and price wanted

@achfire Verify id click @verification

please send handle

1 Like

Verify ID click @VERIFICATION

Could you send me the username please?

Regards

MB

1 Like

Verify ID . Click @VERIFICATION