68K Following Twitter Account In Comedy Niche

Property type: Twitter Account
Amount of fans/followers: 68,500 Followers
Fanbase Location: Predominately United States
Niche: Comedy/Memes
Price: $240 USD

Overview: This Twitter account has a fan base built around funny memes. 90% of the followers are based in top tier countries including the United States, UK, Australia, and Canada, and most followers fit into the 18-24 year old demographic.

Tweets on this account reach 1000-2500 people each depending on quality and relevancy. They tend to get anywhere from 150-600 total engagements each as well which is great. Over the last 28 days, the account has had 109 tweets published to it and received 200,000+ tweet impressions plus 6500 profile views. It could easily hit half a million monthly tweet impressions if the buyer of the account consistently publishes 10+ tweets daily :slight_smile:

Please send us a PM or comment below if interested! We are looking to get $240 USD for the account.

Thanks!
OPSocial.

3 Likes

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Still for sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested but I want to see the account

Sent you a PM with the handle and more info :slight_smile:

1 Like

PM details !!

please PM details!

Is this account still available? Can you please pm details

Thanks!

Pm me details and I’ll buy

Please lock @MeG or @Vincent. Extremely old topic.

2 Likes