700k Subs, DOMINATING NICHE

Amount of subscribers: 700,000
Country of subscribers (majority): UNITED STATES
Topic/Niche: Gaming/List videos
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): 100% Organic Growth

Description:

I have moved on. I was making over $10,000 a month at the highs then after some lucky investments in stocks and crypto I made more than I could ever on youtube so I quit. Feels wrong that it’s just sitting idle and collecting dust so would like to sell it to someone who could get more use out of it than me. The channel isn’t tied to any face or personality so anyone could practically take over. The content niche is gaming/list videos. List channels are pulling very good numbers on youtube so with good catchy content and regular uploads it’ll generate good dividends. After the transaction, I will provide some tips and ideas on how to get it going again.

There are no guideline strikes, the channel is in perfect standing. I got most of my revenue from sponsorship money which is why I didn’t really care much if my videos got demonetised hence the low CPM. I will accept payment in crypto, preferably BTC or USDC.

1 Like

hi
what’s the link?

thanks

Is the price something you are flexible on or is it fixed?

Hello! What is the link ? :slight_smile: thank you!

Hey mate, really interested in this, if you could provide the link that would be great!
Cheers

Hi! Could I have the link pls! Thnx!

Yes, price is flexible.

Link pls.

Hey, can you send me channel link please

link

Hey what’s the link?

Hi dear, please send the link.

Can you PM link please?

Is the channel currently monetized?

genuine internet, please send link

Link please