71000000 impressions! - One of the hottest dog related IG accounts on SWAPD. 2000-4000 new daily followers, original email included!

Country of followers (majority): International
Amount of followers: 310.000
Topic/Niche: Dogs
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? Organic, f/u

Extremely Viral Instagram Page, in the most profitable and popular dogs niche

It has more than 310.000 real and organic followers, currently growing between 2-4000 new followers daily, averaging about 35-50k views per story and 260.000 monthly profile visits

Every single post reaches hashtags and the explore page, with some Reels surpasing the 14 million views mark and 1.5 million likes. In less than 30 days, it received 71 million impressions and 470.000 likes

Being in such a popular dogs niche, this page can easily generate $800-$1.000 per month from promotiong pitbull kennels and pages created by pitbull owners, with the right strategy in place. The potential customers base numbers in millions

I already closed a monthly promotion contract with a very big dog products company that will be passed on to the buyer, and also made a very good number of promotion to pitbull owners and proffesional kennels in the last 2 weeks

This is a clean page, with no violations or copyright claims. It also comes fully secured with the original email, so you can be truly safe when you’ll start managing

If you’re interested to purchase it or simply want to find out more about this page, you can simply send me a quick dm. I’ll be more than happy to assist you with further growing the page and finding a huge amount of viral pieces of content

I’ll attach some screenshots bellow to help you make a more informed decision

2 Likes

This topic has been featured on the front page until June 23rd, 8 PM CET. Thank you and good luck with sales!

3 Likes

Handle?

Handle please

Handle plz

Sent to all

Still available, do not miss the chance of owning the best page in this dogs niche with an insane earning potential

If you’re looking for a wildlife Instagram page, this premium account might be the best option available on the market right now

whats the best offer currently

Message sent

Send me too, the best offer amd handle

1 Like

Best offer so far is $4900. Hit me up if you can beat that

1 Like

page name and price?

Thanks SWAPD I like this format better :pray:t4:

2 Likes

$3500

The page is in an open ticket for $4900, so no, thank you

Sold! Thank you for your interest. More awesome pages are yet to come, so stay tuned.

PS. You still have the chance to purchase this incredible account