76k active followers French bulldogs with passive revenue from google organic SEO and facebook page, 5 y/o over $268k revenue, 11 000 email subs

Country of followers (majority): france
Amount of followers: 76k
Topic/Niche: french bulldogs, dogs
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description:
Hello, this a French dropshipping and print on demand build around a premium facebook active community:

• PROFIT IS OVER 65% OF THE REVENUE ALL SALES SINCE LATE 2019 ARE FROM SEO AND FREE SOCIAL SHARES. (will be providing P&L report also)

french bulldog store with passive revenue coming only from organic sources from the huge French community on premium active Facebook page for and google search organic traffic, this store was built by a french bulldog lover, as I am, back in 2016 and made a good profit over the years using Facebook ads, I took over mid-2019 and worked on it to make it relying only on organic source sales.

It does not need much work for the buyer to keep it running, it just needs basic knowledge of the Facebook page creator section and Shopify, I spend around an hour daily to manage the page, fulfill orders using the automated app oberlo, answering email requests and costumer’s questions, the page basically creates a source of content also fans send photos and videos daily via messenger and Instagram and every other week I try schedule daily posts from it.

I also worked on some articles and guest post requests and I’ve seen great results. Many keywords with very good traffic are ranking on top google, I also do some product research(not regularly).

my recommendation for the buyer is to keep my workflow, and if you have time want to scale up the profit, you can rely on the page great FB pixel for ads it ll be an easy task if you know facebook business, also you can use email marketing with the site huge amazing email list of over 12 000 subscribers.

worked also on branding and I’ll be giving all design files, for the buyer if you want to rebrand products from aliexpress it’ll be a great base and resource for it.

![image|690x349]

(upload://cRgwtI50nyp5iA8Y4zZ0TvYNFup.png)

1 Like

no french market investors on swapd?

What percentage of visitors on the site are from fb and insta. Could you send a screenshot of the over the past few years and of the past month

i’m sorry, you have the safetyconcern badge, not interested in dealing with you

1 Like

Please,
share link (site, social media) and more info via PM.

thanks

thank you for your interest pm sent

please can u send me link

pm sent

can u send the link

pm sent

Hi brother …
Can you put a product for me on your page.
Please reply as soon as possible
thanks.

no thank you

I will pay for that brother…

not interested

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.