725k+ Gaming Youtube Channel - Memes Compilations

Amount of subscribers: 725 000
Country of subscribers (majority): USA & Brazil (last 28 days)
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Description:
An international Youtube channel, 725,000 subscribers and 258 million views. A channel in full growth with 130 000 subscribers and 35 million views over the last 3 weeks (1 October 2020 - 21 October 2020).
A content based on memes and/or Tik Tok compilations on video games such as Fortnite, Among Us or Minecraft. With more than 1M views on average for each series. The channel has 1 strike and isn’t monetized
The channel’s audience reaches all countries and varies easily when changing content.

So you’re saying you want 150,000 USD for a non-monetized YouTube channel?

4 Likes

Send over the link. I may be interested but definitely not at that price. Let’s get back to reality and we can discuss a fair price :slight_smile:

Yes, there are always other techniques to monetize a YouTube channel. You can also do the work necessary to join the YouTube partner program (which I will not advise right away in my case). The channel makes between 1.5 and 3 million views per day, so with this rate it would only take 3 months (with the right person knowing what to do to optimize the revenue) to make the channel profitable.
The price is still high but I’m looking for the best offer

Agreed, 150K is too much. Even if there are “other” ways to monetize, views are dropping from your peak already, your CPM was very low, your content is NON OG and last but not least, it is currently not eligble to monetize.

If you’d constantly receive around 30M views per month for a few months already, with around 10K+ documentated revenue per month and your own assets/videos that could be transferred to the new owner, then your channel would may be worth around 150K.

Would be interested in this channel myself if we’d talk about less than 1/3 of this price.

Let me know, otherwise, GLWS!

5 Likes

My CPM was low because 2 years ago my community was mainly from France and Saudi Arabia.
For the rest go dm