735k Verified USA Following Tik Tok

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 735,000
Topic/Niche: Personal
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: This account comes with all the videos already deleted, and with an extremely high quality demographic with a majority of the audience being from the United States.

The phone number on the account is DEAD (meaning it’s EXPIRED and no one has access to it). The email, username, and password can all be changed however.

You CAN change the username without losing the verification badge.

Dam with the phone number that’s how the page can get stolen in the future because 2fa is on another phone number :confused:

U can be an honest seller but whoever sold it to u could’ve been dishonest or the person prior ect

Phone numbers aren’t dead forever they all are eventually recycled and reused and when someone makes a tiktok and tiktok says oh u already have an account with this number they are going to say huh I do… oh cool let me reset the password… and bam your account is gone

1 Like

Thanks for this. I’m including the necessary information needed to get the number updated through Tik Tok.

Additionally, haven’t had any problems previously when selling accounts with a dead number as most of the time you can’t even reset the password anymore if you’re not using a device that was already logged into the account. So if you keep 2FA on to the appropriate method you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in this account if you could get the number updated

Interested in this. please send over :slight_smile:

Interested

Hey hmu I’ll give you $1500

Still available!

Can we update the number by ourself? Sorry i am new to tiktok so not sure about it.

Can we mark this as sold?