755k+ Followers Art/Photography Niche Facebook Page + 60k associated Group | Great Reach!

Country of followers (majority): WorldWide
Amount of followers: 755k Followers on Page, 60k members on group
Topic/Niche: Art/Photography
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic Reach and growth

Description: Hello there, I am selling this 755k+ Followers Facebook page along with an associated 60k members group. Page’s reach is mostly in Tier-1 countries and has 50k USA following too.

INSIGHTS:

Bid up! This page is :fire:

BUMP

1 Like

:eyes: :fire:

You think you’re better than me?

Ahahah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

:roll_eyes::joy::heart:

2 Likes

can you share monetization details is instant/ad streams enabled?

Bump!

Bump

up!

Important notice:

We’ve discovered a pesky bug that doesn’t warn participants about the progress of the auction, and it also doesn’t let them know when the auction is ending. Additionally, a few other bugs are preventing the opening of tickets when the auction is successful. I recommend that all current open auctions should be closed because the auction holders will not get the exposure the system promised. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we warned everyone about this possibility. Auctions are very tough to implement. This saddens us just as much as you guys, as we’ve already dumped lots of money on this and there is no end in sight.

We’ve been working on a fix for the past 48 hours. The problem is, even if we fix it, the update will not correct the already opened auctions. That is why it’s better to close them. We will not host any further auctions until we thoroughly fix these current issues.

1 Like