75k Dog Page. Amazing engagement. Rare handle

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 75k
Topic/Niche: Dogs (Golden Retrievers)
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No but I have been using the current email for 1+ years now.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic growth from just posting 1 time a day. Never used any engagement groups or any other type of methods!

Description: Hello there. I’m selling this account because I don’t have time to post anymore with college and work. This account has been making around $200+ a month from promos and that’s only from people coming to me. I have never used any type of affiliate marketing or drop shipping on it myself so it’s perfect if you’re going to use it for promoting your own products. The account has an average engagement of 10%+ and also an average of 50+ comments totally organic. The page is currently growing around 1000 followers a week, posting only once a day. The handle makes it special as well and I’m sure a lot of Dog Kennel businesses would be interested in buying it in the future.

Handle please

Sent

user

Sent

handle please

Sent

Could you send me the handle please?

Sent

Handle pls :slightly_smiling_face:

Sent

Handle please

Sent

Bump

77.4k now

Handle?

Sent

handle plse

Sent

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.