79K+ Fortnite Youtube Channel! (Organic USA Subscribers) Price Drop!

Amount of subscribers: 79,005
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Fortnite
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic YouTube search/suggestions

Description:
So this channel was sold to me a while back. The channel was inactive for about a year with only one video with 30k views. I recently started to post fortnite compilations on the channel on my free time and it does have some active subscribers currently growing 5-10 subscribers a day when I post. But I have to warn you that there’s not a lot of active subs. Some of the videos I post did hit the youtube algorithm so that is a great sign that a video can potentially go viral if you’re patient and have the skills for it. This channel is a long term channel that you must work on and post on until it is active again and then YouTube can start making your videos go viral often. Fortnite is gaining millions of views daily. It’s a hard niche to get into but this channel gives you a head start if you’re willing to put in the work. This channel has been submitted for monetization review. It could be approved but there’s a chance it might not. YouTube likes consistent original content. I will show you how to get fortnite clips and how I gather every clip to make a full length video if you decide to buy it. As long as you edit everything original with no copyright there’s no reason youtube shouldn’t allow ads to play on your videos. Again, this is a long term channel. Work must be done to grow it and turn it active again.

link please

send me link. Serious about buying. Lets talk

1 Like

Please send the link. Thank you

1 Like

Send me the link please

1 Like

Can you show me the youtube link? Thanks

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD.