SOLD SOLD

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD OFF-SITE ON ANOTHER WEBSITE.

Please edit the property URL and price into the designated areas in your post, thank you.

Hey, what’s the username?

Added, sorry. I’m new to this and didn’t notice.

Pm me the handle please

Please PM handle. thank you

Please PM me the link.

Handle PM

JUST DROPPED THE PRICE DOWN TO $7,000! IT WAS AT $9,000!

Send handle

To high sorry man

Ok then send me a counter offer?

handle plz

Still open. Don’t waste my time proplr

Handle please.

what’s the point if there is no OG email? you can just steal it back…

1 Like

If you are close with a Facebook rep, you can have them change the OG Email on it. I have seen it done before. Keep in mind that I am signing a legal contract with you that could jeopardize me and put me in jail if it’s not upheld then you would be paid back all of the money in full. I can guarantee it will not be pulled back. I don’t want to deal with that. My network is too large and I am just trying to downsize it. Great question, though.

Why would one still want to take that tension even after paying 7k $.

As I have said, I am guaranteeing that I will not be pulling it back. If it gets lost to your own fault (i.e getting hacked), then that is your problem. I am guaranteeing it won’t get pulled back.

What’s up with all these sales trashing? I see plenty of accounts that don’t come with OGE access…
@MediaBoy @filip_cibicek @Alpha

I have never sold here, but my ID is verified. I am also assuming that contracts are signed during checkout, correct? I’ve only ever sold accounts in person with contracts and over Escrow.com with contracts.