82K Instagram Top US Pet Niche Account For Sale - LISTING UPDATED

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: Previously at 73100. Now at 82100
Topic/Niche: Pets (Cats)
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Sadly no, the OG email is currently deleted but it comes with the current email.
Promotion methods used in the entire lifespan of this account? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

• Follow/Unfollow while it was a thing (probably around 7-8 months ago).
  • Organic + Hashtags. The majority of my audience (~85%) was obtained with organic reach and it is the only method that the account is currently using.

Description:
Currently growing between 350-800 followers daily. The account is posting 4 times per day with viral content + good hashtags. Could be monetized with affiliate offers, e-commerce store, etc. Honestly, i don’t have enough time to keep managing it.

Payment methods: Transferwise or WIRE Transfer

Sending handle only to ID-verified.

PREVIOUS STATS

UPDATED STATS

Can you send me a link?

sent me handle please

Handle

Price Reduced

Handle and price please, thanks!

handle, please. Thanks.

Unfortunately without an og email there is a great risk of losing the page. I bought one page without og email,after 1 day i got a verification code sent to og email :smirk:. So there is a real risk of losing the page for both seller and buyer

handle pls :slight_smile:

Hande sent. Listing has been updated.

Previously this account was at 73K now it is at 82K with a quite big momentum built up!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.