83k+ Instagram Cat page plus Bonuses!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: EDIT: Updated from 75k+ to 83k+
Topic/Niche: Cats
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Jarvee was used to kickstart the account using F/UF up to approximately 2500 followers. From that point on I stopped using Jarvee and continued to grow the account organically by posting consistently up to 4 times per day.

Description: I am currently trying to juggle too many projects hence this reluctant sale. This account is clean. By that I mean I have never accepted any promotions despite regular DM’s asking for promo rates and if the account is for sale or not. So rest assured, the audience has never seen a dropship promo for a cat necklace or anything similar. In the early days I made a brief promotion of my own (POD designs for a Shopify store). Thats it. I never continued with the Shopify store route. It was a brief experiment.

I consistently post up to 4 posts a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I haven’t posted on IGTV or Stories for a while however the Reels have been doing quite well with a couple reaching the 1 Million + impression mark. This page has a lot of potential for somebody who has the time to dedicate.

The OG email will be included. Please note that it is a ‘.co.uk’ domain. You (the Buyer) will be responsible for checking the rules regarding ‘.co.uk’ ownership from another country. If there are any issues I’m happy to find a workaround (if there is one). I actually changed the email address 3 or 4 times during the life of the account and let the domain of the OG email expire. I have recently re-purchased this and will transfer it to you. Once in your possession you would just need to set the inbox back up (on a cPanel account for example) and any communication with Instagram from that mailbox would be seamless.

I also have a domain (’.com’ and similar to the account handle) hosted on Wordpress. There is no real content (just a logo page), however I have set up a custom hashtag script that so far I have not released to the public or my followers. I will transfer/install this custom script for you as part of the sale. Let me explain how it works. On the click of a button the script will generate 30 random hashtags. The database has 6 tables. Each table contains hashtags based on hashtag size. For example 0-10k, 10,001-50k, 50,001-150,000 and so on. The script can be edited so you can change how many hashtags you want to randomly pick from each table. The hashtags are not imported into the database automatically. I scraped them, sorted them by post count and added them manually. The hashtags are not researched based on whats trending etc. Its just a simple tool that I use to grab a quick 30 hashtags if I need them. Theres probably around 1000 hashtags altogether. I’m no coding genius. Its just a simple convenient tool. I can only set this up for you on a Wordpress install in a cPanel environment.

So to summarize, heres what I’ll give you:

1. 83k+ Cat account that has never accepted any promotions from others. (plus any PSD’s, PNGs etc relating to the site - profile images, thumbnails etc.)
  2. OG email (’.co.uk’ domain - you will need to set the mail box up on cPanel for example after the transfer).
  3. BONUS ‘.com’ domain similar to the account handle.
  4. BONUS Custom ‘Random Hashtag Generator’ (currently set up on the Wordpress site in number 3)
  5. BONUS I am happy to take care of any installation such as transferring the wordpress site across and setting up the hashtag database and script providing its a cPanel account. I would need your username and password. If you don’t want to supply them, I will give you the site back up plus instructions on how to set it up but I won’t be on call forever if you have issues getting it setup.

I’ve had offers in the past between $500 - $1000 before. I have screenshots of these if anybody wants to see them.

• The buyer is required to pay for the domain(s) before transfer.

• The buyer understands that all Bonuses are just that and are valued at 0. Negotiations are just for the purchase of the account. If you don’t want the bonuses I’ll just throw them in the bin after the sale.

EDIT: Accepted payment method - BTC

Anyone can own a .co.uk domain for over a year now. So it won’t be a problem.
GLWS!

Great! Didn’t know that. Good to know! :smiley:

Handle and price?

Handle

handle?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.