87k Fitness / Bodybuilding Motivation Page | USA | Unique HQ Design Included

sold

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 87k
Topic/Niche: Fitness / Bodybuilding
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Only FB Ads, spent around $3.000 back in 2016

Description: Paused for 2 years, back in 2016 it was very active. To test if followers still are interested I posted a few new images (motivational quotes). The first post I made few days ago almost had the same reach like 2 years before.

I monetized this page by selling shirts with the logo through a spreadshirt shop. You will get the .AI design files also if you buy the page, please consider that when making your offer. The design alone had cost a few hundred dollars.

STAFF OPINION

Recent activity is on the decline, but I do see potential in this. Good luck with sales.

Link please

PM me username for verification. Also mention in PM your best expected price. Cheers.

Link plz

My last buyer backed out of the checkout ticket because he found a page he is more interested in and refused to pay the agreed price of $350.

If anyone else is interested to buy it for that price, please send me a PM.

Link please :slight_smile:

Link please

I am updating the price to $300 because I want to speed things up and find a buyer. I will not be happy with anything lower than that and rather keep it myself then.

So please send me a PM if you are interested, this will be my last price update and bump of this post.

Thank you!

Could you send me the link please

Can you send the link my way please? I was gonna offer 1/6 less and ill buy right now…til I finished reading your entire post…

SOLD! Thank you for using SWAPD.