70% Discount for 6 Months LinkedIn Premium Business [75$ INSTEAD 576$] | Diamond Club Member

Account type: Linkedin Business Premium
Price:
6 monrths → $75 + fees

Only $75 for 1 Year Premium Business Subscription, instead of 576$!

I won’t need any information from you, and you won’t need to show/provide me your LinkedIn profile.

FAQS:

What is the process of this service to upgrade your LinkedIn account to Business Premium?

• Start a ticket > Pay > I will share a redeem link > Click on the link given by me >- that’s it! Your LinkedIn should be Business Premium Now!

Is this legit? Are you Carding/Cracking/Hacking?

• These Premium Gift cards are not hacked, carded or cracked. These are :100: legit upgrades and will be redeemed by yourself on your own LinkedIn account. There is absolutely no payment method or billing information involved.

How Long will it last?

• The premium subscription plan will last for 1 year starting from the redeeming day. You can verify the expiry date on your profile once you redeem gift card.

What payment method do you accept?
Crypto (pref. USDT)

Terms & Condition:

• In case of any problem, replacement will be provided. No Refunds.
  • If I am unable to provide replacement, I will refund partially according to my directions.
  • If it didn’t work or the buyer failed to redeem the premium subscription, buyer will get a full refund.
  • If you encounter any problems afterwards, kindly PM me directly first.

message me now and let’s do some business! :moneybag:
madej :100:

1 Like

Need this

bump bump! :v:

hi, is this still available?

Still available??

yessir, bump!

2 Likes

Please create a ticket for me brother.

1 Like

bump

SALES NAVIGATOR included in business premium?

Hi @madej ,

Can you create a ticket for this one?

service on hold, sorry! :frowning:

1 Like